This is the blog of a family dog named Abby in Upstate New York, who writes (in her own words)about her everyday life.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Photo Shoot







Ok, these are the pictures my mom took of me at MY photo shoot. Yes, I, Abby the dog, got to have a photo shoot. I just had to model my collar, try to make it more fashionable and stylish you know? It's not the greatest, so I thought if an awesome dog like me modeled it it would boost it's level of fashionability. Not that fashionability is a word or anything. But anyway, don't I look great?!!?!?!?! Normally only the humans get real photo shoots, but my mommy did some anyway!!! Yey me!! Ha, ha, you humans, I'm JUST as good as you, you see!?!?!!!! Look at my face in some of those! It's just priceless! I am a very fine doggy. VERY proper. So there. I might have to change my profile picture to one of these....... Hmmmmm. Which one would look the best. I have to decide. The second ones pretty good, or the third, maybe the fourth, definitely not the fifth.... Decisions, decisions.......... Anyway, I am still being lazy. The weather isn't very good right now. Rain, Rain (go away, come again another day..... Come on, sing it with me!!!). Ok, so you are probably too bored to sing it with me. Or lazy. Or tired. Or you think it's a baby song, but you know what, if I'm singing it, it must be cool. So there! I hope you enjoyed my pictures. I will try to find something else to post about later. I thought of you while my mommy took the pictures, Boomer. I hope you like the faraway, dreamy look in my eyes. Oh, did you hear, Boomer might delete his blog!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I would be so mad. I would call him a traitor. He can't stop blogging!!!!!! Oh, my boomer boy!!!!!!!!! My super hero!!!!!!!!! His blog is here. Leave him some comments to boost his confidence in himself. Ok, that's about it. Bye!!!!

12 comments:

Gudl said...

Actually, when I took these photos of you, you were waiting for your 'sister' to come back from riding her horse Daisy-Mae. That's why you looked down the driveway the whole time and waited and waited and waited....
and you looked so pretty!

JO said...

What a faithful dog you are waiting so nicely for your sister to come back home... I love your pics - there is a couple new pic of Tumbleweed on RO and JO, just some lazy poses...

have a great day!

Abby said...

I always wait for Daisy, so I can go at bite her legs when she comes running back! Ok, I know I'm not the nicest, she just looks so fun to play with!
Tumbleweed is a pretty dog! (like me) What kind of a doggy is she?

Allen said...

If I tried to bite a horses legs I be saced i'd get kicked.

Abby said...

My sister keeps saying that she wishes I would just get kicked and learn my lesson, but Daisy isn't afraid of me running behind and infront of her barking really loud, so apparentely I will never get kicked! Yey me!

JO said...

Tumbleweed is a Queenland Healer/Lab/Retreiver Mix... she is very smart and lots of fun to be with.

Abby said...

Wow, that's an interesting mix! I've never heard of a Queenland Healer, but Labs and Retrievers are great dogs, so she must be lots of fun. I wish I could meet her! I love doggy friends.

Anika and Tobias said...

wow, right now you have 7 woofs!! after this, youll have 8!! but three of them were from you....oh well. sorry i didnt see the post until today. it turns out i probably will delete my blog...anyway, it's not like I get any comments from very many ppl or dogs....

You look very nice in the photos!! Even the picture of your mouth is quite clean. Have you been brushing? I used to have bones that would keep my teeth clean, but now I don;t have them anymore and my teeth are starting to get dirty...ew. You should see Lady's!! Well, you shouldn't actually...her's are disgusting!! Well, have fun being lazy!! It's my specialty too!!
Your,
Boomie

Abby said...

Boomer- I don't always get many comments, either! I always get Gudl, Jo, and if I'm lucky you or Sherman or Mike, my brother. You shouldn't quit! Not many people comment right now because it was summer.......but, if you want to quit it and leave me all alone to blog, fine, be that way. I don't care, its just nice to see a post from you every now and then, even if not all the time.
No way, do I want to look at Lady's teeth. YUCK!!!!!!!!

worm jr. said...

Hi Abby its Sarah no u dont look styleish u look fat i spelled styleish wrong

Anonymous said...

Jeez, Sarah, you're mean!!!!!!!! I'm not fat. I am acctually perfect. (I know, aren't we all!)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Petra.