This is the blog of a family dog named Abby in Upstate New York, who writes (in her own words)about her everyday life.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy Birthday, Boomer!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday, Boomer!! Hey everyone, today is Boomer's birthday!!!!!! Happy Birthday my love!!!! He is wishing for 5-6 comments today!!! Why don't you drop by his page and make his wish come true!!! He would be very disappointed if you don't. Maybe, if you leave him lots of comments, he'll keep blogging!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!! Ok, so make sure you say happy birthday. Don't forget, got it?!??!?!! You better do this, or you'll disappoint me, too. So go, right now, to Boomer's blog, and give him a birthday wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: BOOMER DELETED HIS BLOG. :-(

7 comments:

Anika and Tobias said...

Thanks!! Bye!

Germanone93 said...

mmmkay... Sweet happy b boom. check out my blog

worm jr. said...

OHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he deleted his blog so sad

Allen said...

Happy Birthday Boomer!!!!!

So long blogger friend

Luna und Luzie said...

Happy "late" birthday, Boomer.I´m sorry about you deleted your blog, but I can understand. Bye!
Abby, I´m inspired of your slideshow and also made one.
I like the photo shoot in the last post, you are a beautiful dog :-)

worm jr. said...

do me a small achoo i mean favor and POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby said...

Jeez, Worm Jr. I'm working on it!!!!