This is the blog of a family dog named Abby in Upstate New York, who writes (in her own words)about her everyday life.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Lazy Days of Summer






So, here I am posting again. I've been busy, but I'm cutting out my time to update all fellow doggies on how I'm doing, since I know you are all waiting by the computer and checking my blog everyday ;-). Anyway, I don't have much to write about. I've been busy like I said. Busy being lazy. The weather was really nice for awhile, so I was outside playing and such. As you see in the first picture, I've been busy showing my stuff. Practicing my Ninja art skills. Ka-pow!!!!!! Bam, Bam, Bam, I've got you, you little piece of dirt. Now I will-oops, sorry, my bad, I got sidetracked. Anyway, I've been playing with my sister and hanging out. In the morning I get up at 5 when I hear dad, and get my morning treat (He gives me Scooby Snacks). Then I scamper back into bed, and get up when mommy gets up at 7. I get a treat from her. Around 7:30, 8 o'clock I go back to bed, and get up with my sister between 8:30 and 9. Oh, the good mornings. Then mom takes me for a walk, and after I play with my sister. She tosses my ball, and then we lie in the sun for awhile. Those last pictures are of me on one of the walks mom and took. I wanted some good pictures in there for my Boomie boy! So there they are. Mom did a photo shoot with me, so hopefully I will post more later. See ya! Enjoy the rest of the summer.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! The first one is awesome!

JO said...

Abby is such a cool dog! GREAT AIR SHOT! Love it! It's a bird, it's a plane , no it's SUPERDOG!!!

Abby said...

No, it's Super Abby!!!!!! :-)
Thank you for the complement. ;-)

Anika and Tobias said...

Boy o boy o boy!!! I wish I was there. Ya never get to see Lady be a ninja! Good that you got in on pictures!! If only we lived closer together!! ugh

Abby said...

You know, boomer, i don't think I WANT to see lady be a ninja! :-)
I don't think it would work for her. You have to be a natural at ninja art :-).

Allen said...

you and your sister look pretty comfortable laying in the grass.

Allen said...

I know sherman likes playing ball too.

Unknown said...

cool

Anonymous said...

Hows my Abby- Galla?????
I miss you a lot are you getting eggs every day now??You can e-mail me the answers. I just wanted to give you a comment. Say hi to the family for me, and the many pets.
Love,
Irene