This is the blog of a family dog named Abby in Upstate New York, who writes (in her own words)about her everyday life.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'M STILL ALIVE!





Hello, pups!
LONG time no-post!
It's almost been a year!

Don't get too excited; I'm pretty sure I'm not coming back to blogging for good....I just thought I'd drop in to let you know that I'm still living :P!
I've been doing good...I'm turning a little gray around the edges, but I'm still mischevious.
Why, just tonight I stole half a coffee cake off the counter while the humans were out of the house and ate it.
And for good measure, I ate 1/2 a cup of my food that was on the counter.

I have no shame.

________________________________________
In spring I got allergies again, and lost the hair on my ears and it was terrible....but now I get fish oil pills wrapped in salami a lot, and that helps me. My ears are all soft again.

I play with my human brother's dog a lot. Sasha; she stayed with us for 3 weeks in August. She's fun to play with; I only get a little jealous of her sharing half my bed.

I'm all decked out for Halloween; see my color? And my bandanna? That was from the groomers last week. I came back smelling like coconut.

Well...I hope all you doggies are doing ok! I love ya all :).

5 comments:

Gudl said...

Oh Abby, nice to hear from you!
You look BEAUTIFUL!! I am glad your ears have hair again!
I love you Abby-girl, even thought you are getting grey. After all, I am , too! hhaaha.

i said...

So happy to hear from you again, Abby! We've certainly missed you!

You're certainly looking great! Orange is definitely your colour!

Take good care now. Hope you'll update once in a while.

Anika said...

aww her collar is sooo cute!

The Black and Tans. said...

Happy New Year Abby.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Anonymous said...

A little gray around the muzzle is okay. You're entering into your "distinguished" phase (he said, well aware of all the gray around his own muzzle...)
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more