This is the blog of a family dog named Abby in Upstate New York, who writes (in her own words)about her everyday life.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'M STILL ALIVE!





Hello, pups!
LONG time no-post!
It's almost been a year!

Don't get too excited; I'm pretty sure I'm not coming back to blogging for good....I just thought I'd drop in to let you know that I'm still living :P!
I've been doing good...I'm turning a little gray around the edges, but I'm still mischevious.
Why, just tonight I stole half a coffee cake off the counter while the humans were out of the house and ate it.
And for good measure, I ate 1/2 a cup of my food that was on the counter.

I have no shame.

________________________________________
In spring I got allergies again, and lost the hair on my ears and it was terrible....but now I get fish oil pills wrapped in salami a lot, and that helps me. My ears are all soft again.

I play with my human brother's dog a lot. Sasha; she stayed with us for 3 weeks in August. She's fun to play with; I only get a little jealous of her sharing half my bed.

I'm all decked out for Halloween; see my color? And my bandanna? That was from the groomers last week. I came back smelling like coconut.

Well...I hope all you doggies are doing ok! I love ya all :).

7 comments:

Gudl said...

Oh Abby, nice to hear from you!
You look BEAUTIFUL!! I am glad your ears have hair again!
I love you Abby-girl, even thought you are getting grey. After all, I am , too! hhaaha.

happy said...

So happy to hear from you again, Abby! We've certainly missed you!

You're certainly looking great! Orange is definitely your colour!

Take good care now. Hope you'll update once in a while.

Anika said...

aww her collar is sooo cute!

Molly,Taffy and Monty said...

Happy New Year Abby.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

JackPDB said...

A little gray around the muzzle is okay. You're entering into your "distinguished" phase (he said, well aware of all the gray around his own muzzle...)
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more