This is the blog of a family dog named Abby in Upstate New York, who writes (in her own words)about her everyday life.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm #1!



I know what you're thinking. Either you're thinking "FINALLY, Abby posted" or you're thinking,"HOLY WEINER SCHNITZEL, IS THAT ABBY ON THE COVER OF THAT MAGAZINE?!?". The answer to both those questions is yes. That's me on the cover. Do any of you get PetFancy Mag? Well, I don't, but while in the vets office last summer my human just happened to pick up the latest addition of it and saw a contest in it...for what you ask? YBP(Year's Best Pet). All you had to do is send in a picture of yourself(as in, a picture of your pet) and tell about it. We sent in two pictures, and told about me, and BELIEVE IT or not, I won. So, they had some professional photographer's come in and take photos of me during the seasons-last summer and this winter. The above pictures were their favorite of all...but they can't decide which one to take! OH NO! So, as soon as they decide, look for me in PetFancy magazine, as this YEAR'S BEST PET!
In the meantime, which picture would you pups have chosen for the cover?


***Disclaimer----contents of this post may not be entirely true or accurate.

12 comments:

JO said...

You aren't going to get me this time LOL! But those pics of Abby are adorable and she is deserving of a mag cover :)

HAPPY EASTER!

i said...

On a mag cover? Oh wow, congrats!

Happy Easter!

Gudl said...

Abby-babe, you look sooo good in these magazine covers. It does not come as a surprise to me that they choose you! Congrats.

Anika said...

the first one!!!:)

Anika said...

the first one!!!:)

Anika said...

oops^^ it came out twice

Mack said...

Is it April Fools Day already??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ said...

30 March 2008

bryonymoore.blogspot.com
bryonymoore@googlemail.com


Dear fellow blogger,

My name is Bryony and I am an artist, based in Manchster, England. I graduated from a BA in Fine Art almost a year ago now, and am currently making a go of things as a (part-time!) artist, having just rented a studio here in Manchester.

My work is heavily influenced by man’s relationship with animals.
Recently I have become fascinated by the number of blogs online dedicated to pet dogs.

I have an idea in mind for a show, which would happen in early May this year, and I would like you to be a part of it!

What I plan to do with this art work is to demonstrate the depth and rich complexity of our love of animals, man’s best friend in particular. The work would involve the use of a piece of text from your blog (with your permission, of course).
I think this will be a lovely project – it will be fun, and will unite dog-lovers around the globe!

If you would be willing to take part, or for more information, please contact me through the email address above. Feel free to have a look at my previous art work on my blog.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, it is much appreciated and I hope to hear from you soon.


Best Wishes,

Bryony

Unknown said...

Haha that's awesome! HOLY WEINER SCHNIZTEL!

BenTheRotti said...

Oh Abby, you just crack me up.. you gorgeous girl you!!

Ben xxx

BenTheRotti said...

Abby .. you have been tagged.. check my blog

Miss you by the way!!

Ben xxxx

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Woo are a superstar! Can I have your pawtograph?