This is the blog of a family dog named Abby in Upstate New York, who writes (in her own words)about her everyday life.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mommy!



I just wanted to wish my favorite Mommy a very Happy Birthday today! I love you very much mom. (I must say, though, it's a tie between her and Boomer )

I wonder how the 'Birthday' came about. Hmm, does it have anything to do with the day we are born being the day we are born? "Birth" day? I don't know. Anyhow, whoever made it up was pretty smart. I look forward to my Birthday every year! No that much happens. I get extra treats, but that's about it. Oh well, I still find it to be important. That is the day I remember my puppy years.....oops, my memory doesn't go that long. My bad. Well, I remember as far back as I can. Yesterday, or so......Anyhow, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! Have a good day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for commenting.

I appreciate it a lot.

I read your birthday post with interest. I also liked the photos of the dog below. Very nice.

Abraham Lincoln
Remember "The World's Ugliest Cat?" He got a haircut!
Brookville Daily Photo

Gudl said...

thank you so much, Abby, for your Birthday Wishes. I am glad you love me. I love you, too!!

Rising Rainbow said...

Life from the dog's perspective, what a trip! LOL

Baily said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!

and many nose licks
~baily

fee said...

dear abby,

i'm not too sure how this birthday thing came about too. they sometimes call it barkday or burpday (i like this) too but in any case, as long as it means treats and toys, who cares!

happy burpday to your mommy!

loves,
fee

Sherman said...

Happy birthday abby's mum!!!!

Abby said...

Thank you for your comments, everyone! I will pass them on.